Better Health Diet Solutions

Diet Information right at your fingertips

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Do you have questions about this protocol/

[email protected]
Site Owner

Please feel free to post any questions you may need answered.

July 31, 2011 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

natesmomma76

I am VLCD3 and have noticed ALOT of heartburn. What can I do to avoid this?

October 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wendy B

Hi I was just wondering. I am on phase 2 day 9 and have lost eight pounds. I have stayed the same weight for three days now. Not losing even 1 ounce. Im starting to get discouraged. I am wondering if I should do a steak day or is that only if you gain. I havent changed anything that I am doing and I am drinking all the water.

October 27, 2011 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Queen Snowlady(Billie)

I was wondering if not getting enough calories will hurt? I'm only cunsuming 439.7 not the 500 I'm supposeto have. I'm as full as a tick. I'm just now on day 4.

January 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doreen

I have been on the over-the-counter pills for a week now and want to switch to buying the drops because I feel hungry most of the time and I am told the over-the-counter pills aren't the real thing.  Can I just start taking the drops in place of the pills or do I need to start all over again?

February 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lore

I am on R1P2VLCD11.  I swore I read something that said Franks Red Hot Sauce and Tony Characheres Original Creole seasoning were both ok to use.  I started using them on day 9.  On day 10 I gained .6 lbs and did not lose any on day 11.  I am real close to the TOM, also. I am also not eating anywhere near 500 calories.  I get to full.  Please help!  I was also wondering about regular exercise, is it permitted?  Thanks for any feedback you may be able to give me. 

April 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Lore at April 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I am on R1P2VLCD11.  I swore I read something that said Franks Red Hot Sauce and Tony Characheres Original Creole seasoning were both ok to use.  I started using them on day 9.  On day 10 I gained .6 lbs and did not lose any on day 11.  I am real close to the TOM, also. I am also not eating anywhere near 500 calories.  I get to full.  Please help!  I was also wondering about regular exercise, is it permitted?  Thanks for any feedback you may be able to give me. 

You can use the Original Franks not the Wings one and yes Tony seasoning is fine.  It does have a lot of salt.  At this point in your journey it is normal to have a stall and or gain.  It is very few that don't have it around this time of the round.  And TOM does play a big part in it as well.  You didn't say how much you have lost so far so it is hard for me to say how you are doing.  A woman will lose about 1/2 pound a day average over the course of a round so don't get your expectations to far out there.  Have faith.  You will start losing again soon.  Make sure you are drinking 70-80 oz of purified water, not tea or coffee but purified water, a day.  Your body is 75% water not tea or coffee.  It really needs the purified so that it doesn't have all the junk in the water.  If you are used to exercise you can continue but if you are not eating enough in calories, you will soon be fatigued.  Don't start an exercise program now if you are not already involved in one.  And make it light like a brisk 20-30 minute walk, or  a few laps in the pool.  If you are full and not eating the 500 calories, leave out the fruit and/or melba.  Try to get in all your protein and veggies.I hope this helped. 

April 10, 2012 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joya Driskell

Hi my significant other and I started phase 2 on Monday, about 4 days ago. Anyway since yesterday she's had horrible diarrhea and stomach pains. I've read this could be her body detoxing but I wasn't sure if anybody on here knew if this was considered normal?

January 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.