Better Health Diet Solutions

Diet Information right at your fingertips

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I'm baaack....

Jim Williamson

I don't do Facebook... it's been deleted for a long, long time, and except for the hCG group, and a few close friends, I sure don't miss it!

I'm 46 year old, husband, father, grandfather... who let his weight get waaaay out of control.

A year and a half ago Deb, and hCG helped me lose 81 pounds in 6 months. I was aiming for 100, but my cholesterol dropped too low (I never knew that coud happen) so my Doc told me to stop the diet cycle, and work on raising the cholesterol.. I did, but managed to regain half the lost weight.. so I'm back to start again.. I just have to watch the lab results closer this time!

My middle daughter is getting married in October 2013, and I intend to be a rock solid 210-220 pounds, at 6'3" I think that will do just fine... so, back on the wagon, 80-90 pounds to go... first target is 30 #'s

March 1, 2012 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Gosh, I think you are maybe the first person to post on our forum.  I sure wish I could get some of the facebook folks to dump it and come here.  More of a personal touch in my opinion and much more private. 

March 27, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Williamson

Okay, so I created a Facebook account just to look for you guys... but one look at this crazy timeline crap and I remember why I deleted Facebook to begin with!

I can't follow any of that, and if there are any new posts, like the old Group Page, I can't seem to find them.

Started R1P2 Loading last Saturday 3/31, loaded only about 4.5 pounds.. just too used to eating 'proper' to gorge myself, so the loading was 'meh'.

VLCD 3 sees me waking up down 10 pounds from Monday morning's weigh in.

--

~Jim

April 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaci Mendez

I can't wait to receive my first order of the Original HCG non alcohol and start loosing all this excess weight of 60 lbs.

January 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

amyjo

I'm baaaaack also and can't wait.  Today is my second load day and I'm enjoying avacado and tuna with mayonnaise...along with my all time fav - GOUDA CHEESE!  I'm saying goodby to my cheese today and going to eat it until I'm sick of it!!!!!!  

Is there a place anywhere that completely explains the weight tracker...?  I'm looking for where to find what to call the days immediately following the 'load' days.  I did this two years ago but forgot.

November 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

amyjo

Never mind...I found the instructions on the weight tracker :).

--

November 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.